Talkable is an industry-leading Referral & Loyalty Marketing Platform for E-commerce companies in business since 2010. We are based in San Francisco with a 60-person team in Kyiv. Our clients include Cult Beauty, TOMS, Stadium Goods, American Eagle, Tarte Cosmetics, Intel, and 200+ other companies. Our investors include YCombinator, 500 Startups, and many leading angel investors. Our mission is to help great companies grow by increasing their sales through our high-end Referral and Loyalty programs. We are profitable and healthy as a business.
Talkable delivers on the promise of marketing by providing the most flexible technology solutions coupled with the best customer success in order to enable eCommerce brands to scale truly personal customer interactions and drive revenue for the companies we serve.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with complex software solutions, serving as the primary point of contact for our customers to effectively communicate the capabilities and limitations of our product. Additionally, you will act as a strategic thought leader, assisting our customers in developing their referral program strategies.
While the position offers predominantly remote work, it is important to note that occasional in-person training sessions and regular on-site working days will be required, especially during onboarding. Therefore, it is a strong preference if the candidate is located in the Northeast between New York City and Boston.
If you are excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply for the role.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work at the leading referral marketing company with an exciting suite of expanding products.
- The opportunity to forge your own path and work on projects you're interested in while contributing to the next phase of Talkable’s scale-up.
- The chance to make your voice heard. We're always open to new ideas and feedback, and we celebrate out-of-the-box thinking to solve problems in new ways.
- A group of talented (and fun!) peers who enjoy our company’s commitment to creating a healthy and enjoyable team dynamic and camaraderie.
- A culture of total transparency. At Talkable, everyone knows the company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments.
- A generous stock option package, unlimited paid vacations, and sick-leave policies, medical/dental benefits.
- The chance to develop your leadership potential at Talkable and expand your responsibilities and influence as you develop your career with us.
- You will manage a book of business with a focus on revenue growth and retention while providing an exceptional customer experience. Our mission is to be “the greatest customer success team in the Digital marketing industry”.
- You will execute all phases of a customer’s experience with Talkable post-launch, including communication, project management, and negotiation of renewals and upsells.
- You will develop, execute, and maintain strategic account plans and deliver monthly client check-in calls in partnership with Campaign Managers to drive business value and ensure a long term partnership.
- You will build trusted relationships within key accounts and work to create customer advocates that can be leveraged as references to drive new business.
- You will be consultative in your approach with customers, helping define their success metrics and KPIs to track against across quarters.
- You will work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through contract expansions and upsells.
- You will evangelize new product features and work with our Product team to enable a feedback loop to constantly improve upon our product and processes.
- You will be responsible for the creation of collateral and playbooks to share with customers and encourage the adoption of Talkable best practices.
- You will conduct periodic customer health-checks and proactively escalate at-risk customers to ensure internal visibility.
Our main requirements:
- 3-5 years of working in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Quick learner who is able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment.
- Standout communication skills through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods with excellent presentation abilities.
- Ability to think critically about the customer’s needs and provide detailed input and feedback on how to achieve their goals.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver who is able to transcend limited resources in order to arrive at a solution.
- Ability to identify and communicate success metrics and drive improvements across both clients and internal processes.
- Ability to be the link between our developers and customers explaining technical software solutions to people without a technical background.
- A strong customer focus and understanding of customer needs whilst also having the acumen to prioritize feedback for constructive feature requests.
- A track record of creating significant impact for your customers.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail. Positive, self-motivated, and a true team player.
- Experience working with a SaaS company.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Marketing background.
- Being an advocate for your customer.
- The ability to triage.
- Control the conversation while being friendly.
- Marketing experience.