Work with experienced Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and level up your product management abilities. Work with a top-notch design & engineering team to implement your ideas. Talkable is an industry-leading Referral & Loyalty Marketing Platform for E-commerce companies, in business since 2010. We are based in San Francisco with a 60-person team in Kyiv. Our clients include Cult Beauty, TOMS, Stadium Goods, American Eagle, Tarte Cosmetics, Intel, and 200+ other companies. Our investors include YCombinator, 500 Startups, and many leading angel investors. Our mission is to help great companies grow by increasing their sales through our high-end Referral and Loyalty programs. We are profitable and healthy as a business.
Talkable delivers on the promise of marketing by providing the most flexible technology solutions coupled with agency-level managed services in order to enable eCommerce brands to scale truly personal customer interactions and drive revenue growth.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. You will work with complex SaaS software solutions and be the main person to see, understand, and explain the possibilities and limitations of our product to customers. Define the product we will build, and work with a top-notch engineering team to implement your ideas. If this sounds interesting, please, apply for the role.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work at the leading referral marketing company, with an exciting suite of expanding products.
- The opportunity to forge your own path and work on projects you're interested in while contributing to the next phase of Talkable’s scale-up.
- The chance to make your voice heard. We're always open to new ideas and feedback, and we celebrate out-of-the-box thinking to solve problems in new ways.
- A group of talented (and fun!) peers who enjoy our company’s commitment to creating a healthy and enjoyable team dynamic and camaraderie.
- A culture of total transparency. At Talkable everyone knows the company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments.
- A generous stock option package, unlimited paid vacations, sick-leave policies, medical benefits.
- The chance to develop your leadership potential at Talkable, and expand your responsibilities and influence as you develop your career with us.
- Career path to become our “Head of Product” and manage the entire product team.
- Discover and prioritize new opportunities to drive customer value through offering new features and optimizations for our products.
- Work closely with developers to create new features from the idea to launch.
- Analyze metrics, run A/B tests, improve product UX.
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales departments to collect feedback from and respond to internal and external users.
- Help Customer Success and Marketing to keep the market informed of future releases and ensure the roadmap accounts for customer demand.
- Create and maintain client-facing and internal documentation including product presentations, FAQs, and product user guides.
- Work closely with the Product team to identify areas of improvement and optimization including product design/user experience, product feedback).
- Coordinate initiatives with other product managers and general product roadmap.
- Monitor the competitive landscape. Follow trends and competitor releases.
- 4+ years experience in product management.
- Top "Project Management" skills and hands-on experience with project management tools like Jira.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and non-technology stakeholders (Customer Success, Marketing).
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Ability to communicate effectively – demonstrate clarity of thought in writing & presentations.
- Upper-Intermediate English (required for daily business communication with stakeholders).
- A can-Do attitude and a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience running A/B tests and analyzing conversion data.
- Analytical skills.
Good to have:
- Understanding of AdTech/MarTech.
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS with an enterprise focus.
- E-commerce experience.
- Passion for consultative problem solving to identify customer opportunities/solutions.
- Understanding of Startup Culture.